SPRING INTO GREEN
We’re celebrating spring in the best possible way by giving away $20K! April 21 – May 26, join us for our Spring into Green promotion for your chance to win. Earn entries by using your Riverstar Casino Players Club Card, then come see us at 6 p.m. on May 5, 12, 19 and 26, for live drawings. We’ll see you soon!
- The Riverstar Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. The Riverstar Casino is giving away $20,000 in cash and Bonus Play throughout the “Spring into Green” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a Riverstar Casino Players Club Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: Employees of The Riverstar Casino; Employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Beginning Saturday, April 21 through Saturday, May 26, 2018 Patrons will be able to earn entries for the drawings in the following ways:
- Patrons will receive one (1) entry for every five (5) points earned on their Riverstar Casino Players Club Card. Partial entries will not carry over once drawings begin.
- Patrons who are new Riverstar Casino Players Club Card members will receive five (5) entries upon initial enrollment.
- Every Sunday and Monday throughout the promotion Patrons will receive double entries for every five (5) points earned on their Riverstar Casino Players Club Card.
- Patrons in possession of a valid, applicable direct offer distributed in association with this promotion are eligible to redeem these offers for additional entries.
- On Saturdays May 5, May 12, May 19, and May 26, 2018 drawings will be held from 6:00pm to 11:59pm and a total of $5,000 in cash and Bonus Play will be awarded each night in denominations of $100, $200, $300, $400 and $500.
- Patrons are responsible for activating their entries by properly inserting their Riverstar Players Club Card into an electronic gaming machine, removing their Players Club Card from the machine with in one (1) hour of each drawing time. Patrons must activate their entries to be eligible to win.
- Patron(s) must be present to win. Winner(s) will be announced and have two (2) minutes to respond. However, if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time a new winner will be drawn.
- Limit of one (1) prize per Patron per night during this promotion.
- The Riverstar Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Bonus play is valid from 6:00pm to 1:59am on each of the aforementioned drawing dates.
- All Bonus Play is non-cashable and downloadable to any participating electronic gaming machine.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.